Do you want to restyle your property? Are you looking for some amazing style for your property? The list of choices is endless. The property owners can make use of a number of choices to style their property. Given below are the popular ways to get the property styled in an impressive way.
- The most antique and simple way to style any property is in the log way. The style was introduced back in the seventeenth century. In the earlier days the style included just one room. The wooden pieces and the logs were placed in an orderly manner. The things kept improving with the time. The log homes that were the signature property of the rural areas is now built in even the most sophisticated regions of the country. The wood is but chosen according to the weather conditions.
- Followed by the log style the 17th century saw a big shift after the introduction of the Cape Cod style. The basic concept was adopted from the British cottages that were made out of thatches. These properties were known for holding high chimneys and steep roofs. Other significant features of this kind of property styling are the special windows, shingles and the impressive front door. The homes that incorporated this style were mostly built after the world war.
- The creative architects and interior stylist Brisbane brought together the grandeur of Egypt, the charisma of Hollywood and the mesmerizing beaches of Miami into an artistic property style that is referred as Art Deco. The properties using this style have flat roof and round corner walls. The exterior usually uses bold colors. This kind of style is appropriate for commercial set ups.
- Another gift of creativity and style is the craftsman style. The basic aim of this style is to promote natural materials. The property created out of this plan uses the construction materials like wood, brick and stone. In order to keep the place look wider and spacious the structures use furniture that is built in and looks like part of the construction. If such styles are d in colder regions then huge fireplaces are also part of these constructional structures.
- The colonial visitors have a distinguished construction style. When they came to the countries to establish their colonial set up they brought their culture and tradition with them too. Besides other things it also left its marks on the architecture. This gave birth to the colonial property style. The windows, chimneys and the columns were the key features of this kind of architectural style. The two major categories of the colonial style are the Dutch colonial style and Georgian colonial style. The basic features of the two are the same. There is just some minor alteration. Georgian style emphasizes on symmetry and simplicity while h style is characterized by the huge dormers and the gambrel.